Slide

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Praises to You - Virtue featuring Martha Munizzi



2 “The LORD is my strength and my defense[a];

he has become my salvation.

He is my God, and I will praise him,

my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

“Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers!


I, even I, will sing to[a] the LORD;

I will praise the LORD, the God of Israel, in song.
“What is gained if I am silenced, if I go down to the pit? Will the dust praise you? Will it proclaim your faithfulness?


I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.


For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

Psalm 56:12


I am under vows to you, my God; I will present my thank offerings to you.


Receive my praise oh My God.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE: